CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Please accept my apologies for being such a slow starter. I often only realise after a meal that I should have taken photo's, because it was such a nice dish. For instance... the grape and feta salad I made the other night when friends came around for a braai/barbeque or my canaloni I made Saturday night, just because I had some ricotta cheese in the fridge. I will try and get remember the camera and will try to post more often. But please try the salad...



What you need:

Herb salad leaves or at least make sure you have some rocket in the salad mix. The strong taste compliments the sweetness of the grapes.

Green and Red grapes - I used seedless and I cut these in half.

Feta cheese broken in big chunks

A few good grinds of black pepper

Balsamic dressing - I have made my own a while ago, but will have to check the quantities of the ingredients when I make it again.



This salad was so refreshing and it was different from the usual tomatoes, olives and feta. By the way, I still batle to get an olive down my neck...



Until next time then...

1 comment:

  1. After a while, having the camera at hand becomes 2nd nature. The salad sound delicious.....MY hubby was in PE this past week and will most probably be there again this week...

    ReplyDelete