CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cheese puffs

And then there is the reason for me sitting here and trying my hand at blogging... I am an addict of My Easy Cooking and I tried her Cheese Puffs for breakfast one Sunday morning. I can proudly say that I used fresh herbs from my own garden....and these are really the easiest to make. No nned to be the price winning baker in church. Needless to say, it was a hit with the family.


Go get the recipe here



2 comments:

  1. Hi Trixi, I do not know why I have not been to this site before, I feel awful about that....I am also formerly for PE and is now residing in CT. Where in PE do you stay....My in-law's stay in Lovemore heights. Where did you hear about my site????
    I would love to meet next when we are in PE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina, Well as you can see I am a true amateur - still trying to get the hang of this and read up on the tricks of the blog trade. We are close to LH and yes I would love to meet when you are down. I followed the link at work from your hubby's e-mail to one of our partners and I have been hooked ever since. It's almost like my daily fix...

    ReplyDelete